Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Thursday, May 18, 2017

Silly Site o' the Day

I thought I'd timed things well, giving my computer to our IT folks before leaving early today so they can upgrade me to Windows 10. However, due to the tragedy in Times Square earlier today, my bus took far longer than I'd anticipated getting me to the ophthalmologist's office. Despite me being almost a half hour late I wasn't nearly the last patient and the exam went swimmingly, high marks all around thank goodness. Even a new prescription I can take to Sears this weekend to treat myself to new glasses, which I haven't had in a few years. Of course, my pupils are so dilated now that I'm having trouble seeing, so I'll sign off with some pretty neat food-related inventions. I'd say I was on a seafood diet but I can't see food at the moment...

0 comments: