Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Thursday, April 13, 2017

Silly Site o' the Day

I'm just too tuckered out to even think straight. A stressful and busy day that saw me on at least four different floors. At least they were all in the same building, and I'm back at my temporary "home base" workstation again, but all that up-and-down of elevator banks... I'm not quite used to it yet. I gave a presentation this morning that I kind of had to rush through more than I wanted to (good job I talk fast!), then I had my interim review that went about as I'd expected, then I went back up to retrieve a Passover gift - a colleague had leftover brisket from her seder, which I ate with gusto, stale matzoh (turns out that, even unopened, they don't keep well after a couple years, who knew?), and a store-brand not-butter. Speaking of which, here's a gallery of knockoff not-butters. Cheers!

0 comments: