Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Sunday, March 05, 2017

Silly Site o' the Day

I should not have bothered going out. Not that I could during the morning; yesterday's 200-mile round-trip drive plus the sheer cold which penetrated all through the apartment saw to that. Robin's pretty under the weather, which means no grocery shopping got done. And when I drove to the pharmacy to pick up a needed prescription I found no parking spaces, so I'll have to get that during the week, which means a bit of walking, which means I have to wait for things to warm up. On the other hand, I powered through enough ironing to set myself up for a couple of weeks, despite finding a nick at the tip of the iron which necessitated buying a new one. A weird day overall, which deserves a weird site: Who the eff is my D&D character? (Via BoingBoing.)

0 comments: