Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Saturday, March 25, 2017

Silly Site o' the Day

An absolutely terrific day! Got my "medi-pedi" and the doctor praised how problem-free my feet look (finally walked around without any braces or supports today). Then I lucked out at my favorite clothing store and was able to exchange a couple pairs of pants without the tags (which I'd thrown out before I realized the pants were too large) for ones that fit (still getting used to having dropped two sizes). Then off to the mall via a new route (thanks Robin and Waze!) for a terrific conveyor belt sushi lunch and an okay but necessary haircut. Then all the grocery shopping and other errands, and finally home to get more stuff off our DVR and make sure I didn't put more strain on my feet. Couldn't ask for a better day. I feel like I won some kind of lottery.



Then again, maybe not. (Via Laughing Squid.)

0 comments: