Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Sunday, March 12, 2017

Silly Site o' the Day

Hoorah, our taxes are done! One less headache to deal with in the weird week to come. Tomorrow the laundry gets done, and I may or may not bring my work laptop home with me, and I may or may not cancel our office's monthly photo day, and I may or may not drive myself nuts thinking about all the things I may or may not do. I've just heard from my vacationing coworker for whom I'm filling in to support the office's managing partner that her flight home on Tuesday has been cancelled, so I'll have to be at the office if I possibly can, assuming it's not closed, and I'll have to figure out a way to juggle admin support and photo day and... oh dear, I'm at it again. Let's just enjoy some puzzle fun with one of my favorite celeb couples, Megan Mullaly and Nick Offerman.

0 comments: