Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Saturday, February 11, 2017

Silly Site o' the Day

At this point the left foot has good days and not-so-good days. This too shall pass, I'm sure, all of it, but in the meantime I need to take advantage of the good days and try to work around the bad ones as best I can. Today was a good day, so we were able to get our shopping done and I tried to keep off the foot as much as possible in the afternoon. By evening it was not-so-good. But ah, when I'm pain-free (as I usually am when I sit), it's glorious to be able to think straight! Plus, I have a new iPhone, my old one's battery has been gradually getting worse and worse since last autumn and I finally bit the bullet, so in honor of that I present Gadget Earth:



Via Laughing Squid. We've been watching Planet Earth again on the Beeb today (new series starts next weekend!) so this amuses me.

0 comments: