Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Saturday, January 07, 2017

Silly Site o' the Day

I backslid again - apparently it's something to do with the way I'm sleeping, the foot reverts in the night to whatever position causes it pain - so I stayed in the car whilst Robin refilled my MetroCards and did the shopping, and we were home and battened down by 10 AM. The day's kind of a blur due to the foot pain (for which I got a lot of good advice, mostly involving various forms of magnesium, so I'm going to start soaking in Epsom salts again) but right now I'm getting ready to watch Bright Lights, about Debbie Reynolds and Carrie Fisher. I consider Fisher to be one of my spirit animals, now more than ever since she's all spirit now, although I still wouldn't photoshop myself in photos with her...

0 comments: