Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Friday, December 16, 2016

Silly Site o' the Day

I jam-packed eight hours of work into four today, as the department with which I work the most had their annual "off-site strategy meeting" this afternoon. A lovely lunch for eleven, although every time it broke into pairs talking to one another (as often happens at a table) I was left literally speechless. And I had to pretty much scrape my carpaccio off the plate, it was so thin as to be virtually non-existent. The wine was lovely, though, and did its job as a depressant very well! Totally first-world problems, huh? Rob consoled me when I got home by buying me sushi and, between the department pressie I got and the gift bag the sushi place put together for us, our holiday table has filled out spectacularly! But you don't want to hear about any of that, you want to see Simon's Cat:



"Little box" is actually my "cat-speak" name for litter box, as in "Zed, have you just been little-box?"

0 comments: