Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Saturday, November 26, 2016

Silly Site o' the Day

Car's oil changed as its usual reasonable fee, power steering belt replaced at another reasonable fee, plus...oh my goodness, plus labor, which was about 125% more than the oil and belt combined. But I really can't begrudge labor in these anti-labor times, particularly on Small Business Saturday. Patronized two local small business and one supermarket franchise in a small business-type store, then home. Car stuff took up almost three hours, so not as much leisure time as I'd hoped, but even laying in bed much of the afternoon has yet to ease my foot/ankle pain. So I've decided to ignore it as much as I can and just get on with things. The new normal. Say, did you know there was such a thing as lip-art? Hey, it's the 21st century, there's "such a thing as" most everything.



Via Laughing Squid.

0 comments: