Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Saturday, November 05, 2016

Silly Site o' the Day

They're here! Our new precious bundles, Felix and Oscar, came to us about six hours ago and promptly hid. Felix came out first, a couple hours later, just before his near-heartbroken former owners (one of whom has developed COPD) were ready to leave, so at least they got a goodbye cuddle. Oscar's a bit shyer and didn't emerge until about an hour or two ago, but he's a purring machine and I think once he and his brother settle in there will be no problems with the loving and the petting and the cuddling and ga*HEY... Meanwhile, as it's Guy Fawkes Day I have my usual political poem:

Remember, remember this fifth of November
The FBI's treasonous plot
I see no reason the Trump campaign's treason
Should ever be forgot
So there's that. Lastly, I guess we need a celebratory Silly Site. Now that I'm a "kitty parent" again here are some parenting merit badges.

0 comments: