Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Tuesday, November 01, 2016

Silly Site o' the Day

White Rabbits! Wow, November is starting off weirdly. Robin and I both feel somewhat unsettled now that our friends are back in England but the kitties have yet to arrive. I'm caught up at work but still left with a somewhat uneasy feeling this evening, and tech issues continue to dominate in the Riggs Residence. My bricking phone can hold on as long as I'm never far from a charging source, but I don't think November will end the way it started; I get the feeling I'm looking at two new mobile devices somewhat before my birthday and our anniversary this year. Meanwhile, I'm very slowly catching up on blog reading, at least enough to have found two posts on Sad and Useless of pun-related or lazy costumes, so we can close out Hallowe'en in style.

0 comments: