Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Silly Site o' the Day

I've been having weird anxiety dreams the past couple of nights, as our visitors' arrival gets closer. Stupid things, like night before last it was KPMG deciding to close its US headquarters in NY (where I work) and pick up and move to Sweden. I blame IKEA, as I do for so many things. Last night it was taking my car to the car wash by the Broadway Bridge which wipes and vacuums interiors after you abandon the car into their hands, but never getting it back. So when Robin finished his work today I had him come with me to the car wash, which of course turned out fine. I'd rather have little anxiety dreams like this than true nightmares anyway. Even if they involve hamsters:



Via Laughing Squid.

0 comments: