Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Friday, July 22, 2016

Silly Site o' the Day

Aaaand that's it, I'm off for another long weekend. I decided to ride out the upcoming heat wave by cowering at home, hoping that by the time I'm back to work on Wednesday it will have passed. The walk from the office to the bus stop, laptop in tow, was brutal. But I got a lot of new-to-me Pokemon, so that was fun. (The office is situated in what appears to be a confluence of "enhanced" Poke-stops where the little monsters gather, so every time I go to the restroom it seems I catch something new! No wait, that didn't come out right...) Right now I'm just feeling very weary and drained, and the weather is only partially to blame. So I'm hitting the hay and leaving you with some fake animal facts plastered over the Los Angeles Zoo.

0 comments: