Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Wednesday, March 02, 2016

Silly Site o' the Day

I ventured into the office today basically to get through the 100+ emails in my in-box and retrieve my laptop so I could take care of any ensuing emails from home. Lord knows I have the paid-time-off hours saved up! Afternoon napping seemed to help a bit, cutting up ginger and frying it in a bit of sesame oil seems to be doing good for my digestive ailments, and as long as I don't use my full voice I can speak without coughing or sneezing (thank goodness I learned how to speak from the diaphragm when I was in high school drama class!). So I won't be 100% tomorrow but I'll certainly be able to get through work for the rest of this week, with help from some flu meds and maybe an easy day or two. Meanwhile, I hear several states had primaries yesterday, and once again Mark Evanier passes along this timely video:



Although honestly, I've always thought of the Orange One far more as Mussolini than Hitler.

0 comments: