Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Silly Site o' the Day

I have given up on the Mets-Royals game. I never intended to watch the Republican debate so there's nothing to give up on there, except my sense of the future well-being of this country if any of these clowns gets elected. I did, however, catch Hillary Clinton on The Late Show with Stephen Colbert, and it was a lot of fun to watch. I know one should vote with one's head instead of one's heart, but I must confess I've always liked Clinton, ever since the early '90s when I tacked up a photo of her walking with Carol Moseley Braun on the bulletin board beside my office desk. So today's silly site is this mock transcript of the latest Bengazi hearings (via PZ Myers). Just brilliant and, from what I've heard, pretty darn accurate.

0 comments: