Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Saturday, October 17, 2015

Silly Site o' the Day

I'm afraid the day didn't start off very well; for the second time this week I got woken up in the wee small hours by a horrible calf cramp that never seemed to end. More than overdue for not only the new orthotics, which I had by 8:30 AM, but for the new sneakers I'd been holding in abeyance for at least half a year in anticipation of said orthotics. Our local errands tired me out a bit, but I think the new combo will be very good for my legs in the long run. Going to try not wearing the plantar brace tomorrow (the new inserts have built-in plantar support) and see how well I can walk around Macy Park when we do our annual autumn foliage photo shoot. Robin's been super-wonderful through this whole thing, even though his illness lingers (the con didn't do him much good health-wise). How much do I love him? Check out these romantic someecards by Sad and Useless. Back to watching the Mets game!

0 comments: