Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Silly Site o' the Day

I could wish for better weather so I can finally get outside during lunchtime and explore my new surroundings, but I did manage to walk two blocks and have lunch at the now-pitiful Atrium which used to be the glorious Citicorp Center with restaurants galore and where the toy train displays lit up the Christmas season... now it's just a boring corporate building with a fairly small food court and an almost-in-tune a cappella choir singing carols. Even the buildings seem to be depressed in this weather. And it's snowing and sticking around us, which means tomorrow will probably be icy. I'm not ready for my treads yet! My one saving grace is Robin, so here's another site just for him - Pixactly, where you have to draw boxes of exactly a certain number of pixels then see how close you came. I suck at this, but Robin will probably ace it. Via Laughing Squid.

0 comments: