Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Friday, September 26, 2014

Silly Sites o' the Day

Wow, what a crappy day. For the last couple of days, but particularly last night, I've had bad muscle aches (including a flare-up of the plantar fasciitis), exhaustion and a constant headache centered in the back of my head which is not usually where my headaches reside. Today the symptoms ganged up to make my work day, shall we say, challenging. I have no idea how I managed to get comics and make it home on the subway-to-local-bus route. Naught but sleep planned for the weekend so that should help a bit. But enough about me, I'm sure you'd rather hear what celebrities are up to. Seems that Morrissey got a job (via Wil Wheaton) and John Malkovich has been inserting himself into famous portraits (via Arthur). I lead such a boring life in comparison!

0 comments: