Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Monday, June 30, 2014

Silly Site o' the DAy

Today was my last day at my current job, and tomorrow begins a new adventure. For the time being I'm staying in the same place, it's just the company that's changing. It was a pretty long and emotionally draining day today, as lots of coworkers are moving on to other firms and new ventures, including the two gentlemen to whom I've been assigned as an admin ever since I arrived at RK six years ago. But now perhaps my sleep cycle can normalize again, as the transitional stress ends and the learning of new systems and assignment to new partners begins. It's a great opportunity on so many levels, and I can't wait! Here, via io9, are some other jobs that no longer exist, for very different reasons than my own.

0 comments: