Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Saturday, June 28, 2014

Silly Site o' the Day

I thoroughly exhausted just about all my muscles yesterday packing up my soon-to-be-former "main" boss (he's leaving, I'm moving on, it's complicated but I'll explain in July), so naturally today I'm attempting the 4-hour drive to and from Mom's, nervous as all get-out about the tire situation but I'm sure that's just paranoia. Our friends Tom and Lili who were to come over tomorrow have postponed in favor of a group gathering in CT next weekend, so that gives me tomorrow to recover from this past week. And there will be more World Cup games to watch throughout! But enough about me, there's a new app out (if you want to pay for it) by the Python crew:



Via The Mary Sue. I generally don't pay for apps but if I did this would be one of them.

0 comments: