Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Tuesday, April 01, 2014

The Silliest of Silly Site Days

White Rabbits in this month of white rabbits, and happy 17th birthday to our only cat Amy (who certainly makes enough noise for two cats or more since our beloved Datsa left us)! I hope to post at least one photo or film of Amy later today, and I'll definitely be gathering April Fool's Day-related silly sites throughout the day to talk about later. Also, I hear the baseball season is back, and ordinarily that would make me very happy except I don't think either hometown team will be doing very well this year and it's hard to get over-excited about America's pastime when my favorite team is at the top of the Premier League in the rest of the world's pastime. In other news, work, which will occupy much of my waking time until the end of this month, when "season" is over and we all take a breather and restock. By which time I'm pretty sure there will be no more cold weather or snow.

0 comments: