Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Saturday, March 22, 2014

Silly Site o' the Day

We visited Mom for the first time this year. She's back in the Land of Dial-Up permanently, so we know her days of dial-up are numbered. Robin's researching her options, and I'm the caretaker of her iPad. (Yes, that's right. Robin's Dad had two iPads, which is how we got his older one last year. And my Mom has an iPad, which my brother gifted her. And our parents are still slightly ahead of us technologically, in a manner of speaking.) Since it'll take awhile for her to get up to wifi speed, I'll be playing with it in the meantime, putting on apps I think she'd like. One of the first will be YouTube, of course. I mean, she'll just need to see things like this animated history of the English language:



Via BoingBoing. Trust me, Mom, I'll get you started right. :)

0 comments: