Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Thursday, March 20, 2014

Silly Site o' the Day

It's spring! It's spring! I didn't even wear head covering this morning! Can you tell I'm happy? Well, part of it is that in the past few days I've heard from two very dear ladies whom I've known for years, one I thought long-lost, at just the time when I was bemoaning the lack of close female friends in my life. So no matter what happens during work time (did I mention it's our busy season, and I'm currently working for eight principals in three different practice areas?) and with my body (this time it's referred pain to my right hip which seems to be connected to the right side of my midriff), I can't help but be joyful! And when I saw today's Google doodle I felt even better. Happy spring, everyone! It's been a long, cold, lonely winter...

0 comments: