Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Wednesday, February 05, 2014

Silly Site o' the Day

Well, I showed willing this morning, as Robin helped me trudge down the snow-covered stairs, across the white tundra of our driveway/street and onto the sidewalk proper, buried under ice pellets and lots of the white stuff, where we mushed upwards and then down the long avenue to the express bus stop. Where I bade Robin thank you and goodbye and waited, and waited, and waited, along with a dozen or so others, until giving up around 50 minutes later, calling my boss and texting my supervisor, and trudging back home to work remotely. I hear the buses got running sometime in the afternoon, so tomorrow I'm at the office for sure, packing up all my boss' and my own belongings in preparation for a move to another floor on Friday evening. My fourth move in five and a half years, maybe this one will stick! I gave up on work stuff around 6:15 in favor of some telly watching, but it's just not the same viewing Sherlock Holmes without a McVitie's ad following it, like we might have across the pond, so here are three:







Via Cute Overload.

0 comments: