Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Silly Site o' the Day

Oh my goodness, it's actually A Thing on the news to ask people in the tri-state area how long their homeward-bound commute was. Mine clocked in at three hours and forty-five minutes, which basically means I left work two hours early and got home about half an hour after I usually do. No way am I going anywhere tomorrow; between the snow on the ground which still hasn't been plowed and the temperature and the wind, if I have to take a paid-time-off day I will have absolutely no problem with that. Except I did finally break down and get a $3 scenic calendar at the local drug store, I'll miss that. Maybe it's not too late for the lighthouse-haters calendar (via BoingBoing), although I doubt the language would be safe for work.

0 comments: