Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Saturday, December 07, 2013

Silly Site o' the Day

Well, I suppose it was inevitable. Just as my sciatica was easing, I did something stupid and finished off last night's sushi for breakfast this morning - and spent the rest of the day paying for it. Haven' eaten a thing since. Haven't been able to sit up for most of the day. Even lying in bed I haven't been able to do simple things like reading. Just moaning and feeling sorry for myself. Needless to say, I've missed our company's fancy-schmancy holiday party. I suppose the good news there is that I no longer have to buy an outfit for next year. Speaking of the food I still can't imagine eating, take a look at these lovely works of food art by Samantha Lee (via Laughing Squid). Wish I had an appetite!

0 comments: