Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Saturday, December 28, 2013

Silly Site o' the Day

One more day left to my extended vacation! I'm almost ready to go back - today I got my hair cut at the mall and bought a nice silicon backing for my iPhone so I can grip it a bit more easily. Phone accessory kiosks are to indoor malls as nail places are to strip malls or downtown business improvement districts. Not quite finished with Alice in Sunderland yet (Talbot's masterwork does clock in at 300 pages, after all) but getting there. Made good headway on my pamphlet comics too. And only two major categories to go on the blog reading. At least I caught up on the blogs from which I usually pull Silly Sites before the holiday season passed me by. Here's a map of different terms used for Santa Claus throughout Europe, via Laughing Squid.

0 comments: