Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Saturday, December 21, 2013

Silly Site o' the Day

What a glorious day! We got our shopping done early (no real crowds except when we got to the interminable checkout line), the temperature climbed up to around 60 degrees so the ice in the long driveway between our house and the sidewalk has finally melted, and my body aches (mostly the right hip and environs at present) are easing as I relax into the weekend. Our holiday table is now fully decorated (photos posted on Facebook), our card wreath filled out as much as it can be given our digital age (photo to come tomorrow on Facebook), Liverpool FC won this morning, there's been a Too Cute marathon all afternoon, and wow, I've even finished updating my checkbook! Time to rest. Maybe to read. If only I didn't keep getting these novelist error messages (via Neil Gaiman).

0 comments: