Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Saturday, November 09, 2013

Silly Site o' the Day

We went to Macy Park again today to take fall photos during the last of Peak Season (I should have them up on Facebook soon along with the two Macy Park weekends from last month), and we're headed into Connecticut tomorrow to see what still remains on the Merritt Parkway and, more importantly, to see some Firesign-y friends. Alas, my Canon camera died a noble death this afternoon in the service to foliage, which gives me a chance to learn how to take proper photos with the iPhone-without-phone-service I used in England (and with which I didn't do too badly as I recall). We won't be going as far as New Haven tomorrow, so I won't get to visit IKEA and and try to decide which of these names are IKEA products and which are death metal bands (via BoingBoing).

0 comments: