Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Tuesday, September 03, 2013

Silly Site o' the Day

Still too many bodily aches and pains, which I should have expected, so no London this time around. I think this is my first journey to England without being in London; feels weird. Rob's spending the day scanning photos from his mum's old albums, and I'm cstching up on my reading and looking forward to air conditioning tomorrow. Now that I know my way around the area a bit better and am no longer freaked out by the diesel engine suddenly cutting out every time the car stops for more than a few seconds, I'm more comfortable with getting on the A-roads and motorways and returning it at Heathrow tomorrow. So with no London in the forecast, I'll have to make do with this interactive Dr. Who tube map timeline (via Laughing Squid).

0 comments: