Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Friday, August 23, 2013

Silly Site o' the Day

So my neck started improving, then the plantar fasciitis came back with a vengeance. Did I ever mention that the term "plantar fasciitis" reminded me of this?:



Heil, Mr. Peanut! Anyway, fortunately I had a physical therapy session this morning, and the moment the PT saw me limping in he went "What happened?" and proceeded, once I'd done my exercises, to work on the left heel as well as the neck. Even gave me a few methods to alleviate the pain at home. And my neck pillow arrived from Amazon today; it feels terrific, and should definitely hold my head steady during the long flight! Every day I'm getting closer to the shape I feel I need to be in when we get to the UK next Wednesday. The only thing I wish I had the time and pain-free energy for is cooking, but maybe I can create some pan planets (via Laughing Squid) instead.

0 comments: