Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Silly Site o' the Day

The physical therapy is progressing to the point where I've moved my work mouse back to the right side, and although I'm in pain it's manageable and I haven't downed any ibuprofen as of yet. Nor has the neck been spasming, so that's good too. Unfortunately, I was so rushed to get out the door to my PT session that I wasn't thinking straight this morning, and when I went on Feedly to delete all the posts in my Pen-Elayne feed folder (I always monitor my three RSS feeds to make sure my stuff posts) I didn't have the cursor on that one folder, but on the All Feeds starting page, so... you guessed it, all blog posts were marked as read. And just when I was catching up, I was only four weeks behind! :) So I guess this is my chance to start anew. Although some continuity is in order, and since yesterday's silly site was about bass players and dogs, today is about Tina Fey and cats (via The Mary Sue). Someday I'll get the hang of Tumblr, but until then I'm just glad it's out there.

0 comments: