Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Thursday, August 01, 2013

Silly Site o' the Day

White Rabbits, and welcome to the month when everything happens! July ended pretty nicely weather-wise, my thoracic injury is healing well thanks to the physical therapy (although I still haven't moved the mouse back to my right hand), this weekend we visit Mom, next week our new recliners finally arrive so we can actually spend time together in the living room again, and now we start counting down the days (26) until our trip to England! (So if any of my English friends are still reading this, please get in touch with me to see if we can make plans to get together.) The thing about August, though, is that sometimes people's brains tend to melt, especially here in New York City. So Laughing Squid found this great Buzzfeed list of 33 unwritten rules of common sense that everyone should be following, particularly in a crowded urban area.

0 comments: