Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Saturday, July 27, 2013

Silly Site o' the Day

I was able to get my initial physical therapy session moved up to yesterday afternoon, and the conclusion appears to be that I have a strained rhomboid muscle. He worked on the area for about half an hour with massage, ultrasound and heat, and I felt well enough to even type without pain. Unfortunately, this morning it's all stiff again. But I have a set of exercises (to go with my exercises for the plantar fasciitis!) and am hoping all those shoulder crunches and neck rolls, plus some time with a heating pad, will do the trick until I see him again on Monday. Meanwhile, nothing strenuous planned for the weekend, so I'll be sitting around and reading and watching strange TV:



Via BoingBoing. I can't blame ducks for being cannibals, ducks are extremely tasty!

0 comments: