Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Saturday, June 01, 2013

Silly Site o' the Day

White Rabbits! Little by little I'm able to put weight on the left foot for more extended periods of time. If I have the cane with me, I think I won't have any problem getting to work on Monday. However, I may send Robin out to the local subway station (for which he needs to get on a bus) to refill my MetroCard so I don't have to climb down stairs on Monday when I'm in the city. At this point I have no idea how I'm going to get the comics I would have picked up on Friday, as that also involves stairs. In any case, I'm finally out of pain enough to start catching up on the news. Sad to hear Jean Stapleton has passed, although 90 was a good run. Glad to hear Dan Harmon's returning to Community so I can care about that show again. Not sure how to feel about Matt Smith leaving Doctor Who at the end of this series, as I've been rather lukewarm on what's been aired so far. I suspect Stephen Moffat has been using the random Doctor Who plot generator (via io9) a bit too often. Maybe time to let a woman or two take over the writing and show-running (and lead role)?

Oh, and here you go, it's Doctor Puppet, episode three:



Also via io9.

0 comments: