Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Thursday, May 30, 2013

Silly SIte o' the Day

So it's been a really godawful day. My foot started hurting worse than usual last night, I had to lean on Robin all the way back from the bus to our house, and this morning I couldn't put weight on it at all. I think it's a combination of leg muscles that won't release and some stomach ailment, but this is worse than last October when I missed a day of the NY Comic Con; at least by that afternoon I was able to walk, and at present I'm still in pain and using a cane to get around the house. Hope I can get into work by tomorrow, lots of things to do at the end of the month. One of the things that made me feel better was watching all these amazing GIF video loops by Erdal Inci (via Laughing Squid). Maybe sleep will help more...

0 comments: