Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Monday, December 24, 2012

Wholly Trinity Time

It's that time of year again to relink to the three posts I made about Christmas-related media culture back a decade ago when I had the time to write such things:
My overview of various televised and movie versions of Charles Dickens' A Christmas Carol -- You Shall Be Upheld in More Than This

My love-hate relationship with Rankin/Bass cartoons -- "So That's Where He Got the Crown of Thorns!"

My Christmas music post -- I Hear People Singing, It Must Be Christmastime
Enjoy! I'm off to check out the NORAD Santa-tracking site and reread A Christmas Carol online by accessing the original text. In the meantime, on my Facebook page I've posted the Christmas Carol comparison chart I started last year, hoping to crowdsource some responses to complete it (after less than an hour I already have a lengthy one). Back in a bit with a Silly Site!

0 comments: