Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Saturday, December 15, 2012

Silly Site o' the Day

Kind of a lost day, considering the colds Robin and I continue to struggle through, but I did get the food shopping done at any rate, and should be able to address and seal all the holiday cards tomorrow assuming I have the strength. Man, this illness really took it out of me! At least I got some holiday TV watching done, as the 2009 Disney weird-face Zemekis animated Christmas Carol was on - and aside from the "Mr. Scrooge's Wild Ride" portions of it that must have been added to pad the sucker, it's not that bad a movie, it quotes extensively from the book and even has the "you shall be upheld in more than this" line which is one of my favorites. Haven't seen this one yet, though:



Via Mark Evanier.

0 comments: