Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Friday, November 16, 2012

Silly Site o' the Day

I got a clean bill of health from my ophthalmologist this afternoon, but my vision isn't out of the woods yet; I'm still seeing blurry out of the left eye. So now that the edema has cleared up and my cornea is nice and smooth again, we can take care of that problem. Antibiotics cut down to twice daily, steroid added, hoping to get rid of the blurriness in two weeks' time (the date of my next appointment). I think it's already started to work, in fact. Long story short, eye pressure great, visual field excellent, no lasting damage, Elayne happy camper. On to my somewhat-curtailed Thanksgiving shopping plans this weekend! Robin, on the other hand, will probably be spending much of the weekend watching Big Bang Theory reruns. I'm trying to get into that show, really I am, but it's just not clicking for me yet. Even though it's hella popular and they do fun things like this:



Via BoingBoing. Too many memes at once!

0 comments: