Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Monday, October 08, 2012

Silly Site o' the Day

While Robin's prepping for the upcoming New York Comic Con (we'll be in Artists' Alley at table BB2, right next to Peter and Kath - come by and say hi!), I'll be in the Land of Dial-up as I visit Mom for the last time this year before she snowbirds out to Vegas later in the month. So, away from keyboard until tomorrow afternoon the earliest. And to get in the mood for the con, here are Mark Waid's Four Panels That Never Work, linked to by just about everyone a month ago. I'm looking forward to seeing Mark at the con, it's been awhile (and even longer since I was pejoratively known in the industry as "Waid Girl"); just don't anyone tell him I'm about a month behind once more in my comic book reading...

0 comments: