Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Sunday, September 16, 2012

Silly Site o' the Day

Greetings from the Hamptons, and L'Shana Tova to all my Jewish friends and family! Here are some humorous High Holidays links. We sure ended 5772 on a high note - lunched at a country club with friendly acquaintances, then toured Southampton on foot and by car, had our obligatory Vacation Sushi, and by the time we got back to my boss' beachfront (well, dune-front) condo that he lent us for the weekend the weather had finally cooled down enough that we could sit on the deck and feel the lovely breeze coming in from the shore, which appears as a panoramic vista of nothin' but Atlantic Friggin' Ocean as far as the eye can see. Rob pointed out that you can actually make out the curvature of the Earth. So yeah, I'm having a great short vacay. Homeward bound tomorrow; in the meantime I'll try to post photos on my Facebook page.

0 comments: