Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Saturday, May 05, 2012

Silly Site o' the Day

Happy Cinco de Mayo, Kentucky Derby Day and, more relevant to my interests, happy Free Comic Book Day! Robin and I will be spending it behind a table at the Kids' Comic Con, right in our own neighborhood (technically our old neighborhood, a few blocks down from the apartment building in which we lived before our current location), where I hope to give away some free comics on which Robin has worked to the attending kids. And since it is in our neck of the woods, I'm also getting my usual Saturday errands done! But I'm sure many of you would rather talk about the new comic book movie that's just come out, so here's one of the stars of that film to break it all down for you:




Well, okay, not exactly. Via Sean Carroll, who served as a science consultant on Thor!

0 comments: