Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Friday, November 25, 2011

Thanksgiving 2011

As promised, my annual Thanksgiving photos! Yesterday we went to my cousin's house, and all the photos I took from there are up on my Facebook page. But today we had another Thanksgiving for just the two of us. Here's the menu:



I forgot to put potatoes on the menu, because Robin made those for himself. Here's how the spread looked after everything was cooked:



And my plate:



Kitties were intensely interested:



Robin just seemed confused:



I'm grateful for so many things - that we have a roof over our heads, that I have a good job that I love with people whom I admire and like quote a lot, that we live in a nice quiet neighborhood and house, that we have our health, that we have such wonderful family and friends, and that I'm still excited about writing this blog 9+ years in. I hope your Thanksgiving was terrific, and that the coming holiday season is everything you wish it to be.

0 comments: