Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Silly Site o' the Day

Day 3 of our 4-day sojourn to the wilds of the Javits Center is about to begin! If you're attending the already-sold-out New York Comic Con, and want to get away from the madding crowds in the main hall, please come visit us in Artist Alley, table I3 (Eye-Three), down Empanada Row, right near a cooling AC vent with nice wide open space! It's probably one of the most pleasant areas I've ever sat in at a con, certainly at one this size. It's going to be overwhelming; I'll be very surprised if my voice is still working tomorrow! So yesterday, I hung out a lot with Naomi Basner and visited the Geek OUT table, so I thought the fellows over there would appreciate this Flickr set (via BoingBoing). So far there's been lots of eye candy for everyone. Oh, and did I mention we'll have actual candy at our table?

0 comments: