Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Sunday, October 09, 2011

Silly Site o' the Day

Spent much of the day sleeping off the effects of this morning's undercooked egg, when I wasn't playing Gardens of Time-Suckage at Facebook, wishing all my Facebook friends who play it would Invite me to be their Neighbor as my Invite mechanism only half works (I can send them requests but not actually add them even if they answer "yes" so they have to send me requests instead). Oh well, what do you want, it's in beta. At least I figured out how to clear my Flash cache (love the rhyme there), as the late Steve Jobs' edict about not playing well with Adobe is, alas, still in effect. At least YouTube seems to work okay. Here's an imagining of Pac-Man: The Musical (you know it's probably being planned):



Via The Mary Sue.

0 comments: