Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Silly Site o' the Day

Off to visit my brother and sis-in-law and spend the night in the wilds of northern NJ, as my company's annual picnic is being held about 4 miles away and I'd rather roll out of a guest bed 10 minutes before the picnic starts than schlep into Manhattan to make a 7:15 AM bus. Also, seeing my brother and sis-in-law! And sushi! I'll miss Robin, but spouses aren't allowed at the picnic. And while my bro has wifi and all, I don't know how much blogging, etc. I'll actually be doing, so I may as well do my Silly Site now. Yesterday we were speaking of kaleidoscopes; here's the new very cool video from OK Go which uses that and lots of other neat effects:



I also love the lyrics and the point of the song. Via The Mary Sue.

0 comments: