Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Silly Site o' the Day

As the heat continues, I went out early this morning to get the car washed and pick up my dry cleaning, hoping the Staples next door had Brita filters (they didn't, and I wasn't about to spend any more time outside driving to/going in and out of the supermarket). Seems that our water had been tasting a bit funky for awhile and neither of us had thought to inspect the pitchers. They got a thorough cleaning yesterday and suddenly my stomach feels a lot better! Provided I stay indoors, of course. It's a working weekend for Robin, who has more DC work with a Tuesday deadline. Speaking of comics, Nerd Prom continues, I don't miss it at all, and here are some illustrations of Animals Drawn Poorly on Cocktail Napkins With Lasers Shooting Out of Their Eyes (via The Awl).

0 comments: