Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Saturday, July 09, 2011

Silly Site o' the Day

I travel today to the Land of Dial-Up for an overnight with Mom, in whose house even my cell phone doesn't work. Talk about being off the grid! I'm actually taking books with me. Real books, with spines and pages and everything. Okay, graphic novels, but still. Which segues nicely into the Periodic Table of Geek Storytelling:



Via The Mary Sue. You'll want to enlarge it with your browser's zoom thingie. Speaking of geek storytelling, one reason I'm venturing into Jersey alone this weekend is that Robin has a few pages to ink, working over our friend Jamal Igle's pencils, on the final four pages of Superman #714, the last issue before DC reboots its universe again with 52 issue #1s. We didn't see the script, but vitually, I found the last panel to be absolutely perfect. Can't wait to see it when Robin finishes inking it!

0 comments: