Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Sunday, June 26, 2011

The Celebrations Continue

We got home from the wedding and found two of these in our mailbox:


Even though it's nosebleed territory (and fellow Discordians, please note the seat number!) it's a bit of a splurge, but the way we look at it is, instead of my original plan of traveling to Vegas for our anniversary and Rob's 50th birthday this December to see LOVE, we've opted for the real thing (not an incredible simulation!) a few months early.

[I'm trying out Imgur for the first time to host my photos, as so many other places are starting to put limits on total uploads and, well, I like to post jpgs!]

1 comments:

PJ said...

I am so jealous! I wanted to get tickets to this in the worst way, heard about a presale and forgot when the day rolled around!

Should be a great show!