Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Sunday, May 01, 2011

Official Spring 2011 Blossom Post

These are all the spring photos I posted below plus the ones I took today at VE Macy Park in Ardsley. This is the first time I've uploaded a Flickr set of mine that's playable as a slide show (except if you're Mom in the Land of Dial-Up, of course). I tried to be somewhat amusing with the captions so I'd suggest, if you have the capacity, that you click the Play button and then the icon at lower right with the arrows to view it at full size, then turn on Show Info toward the upper right of the frame to read the captions and descriptions.



Thanks again to Robin, who happened to remark, "Say, did you know you can upload directly from iPhoto into Flickr?," making the creation of this set and slideshow that much easier.

0 comments: